CEMTEC SILHARD is a sprayable sodium silicatebased compound for surface application to harden, seal and dustproof concrete. It can be used on all new concrete surfaces whether fresh or already cured and can be used on older, dusting concrete surfaces.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Seals, hardens and dust-proofs in one
- No solvent vapors when applying
- Mortar and concrete can be easily removed
from a CEMTEC SILHARD treated floor
- Resists penetration of oil and chemicals and
deteriorating actions of salts
- Equipment can be cleaned with water
- Can be tiled over
- Interior or exterior horizontal concrete
- Educational and medical facilities
- Offices and residential buildings
- Warehouse floors
- Food storage areas; car parks
- CEMTEC SILHARD is often used to cure
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Surface Preparation :- The concrete surface must be clean, dry and free of any contaminant or coating which may interfere with the penetration of CEMTEC SILHARD .
Mixing :- CEMTEC SILHARD is ready to use and requires no pre-mixing.
Placement :- Apply CEMTEC SILHARD to a concrete surface in a continuous film. Best results will be achieved with a hand or power sprayer although a soft bristle broom or squeegee may also be used. Brush out all puddles and runs immediately. Concrete abrasion resistance increases with additional coats of CEMTEC SILHARD. Each coat must be thoroughly dry before applying a succeeding coat. Commence application at the the edges of the slab after screeds have been removed because drying the concrete will begin in those areas.
SFS Enterprise LLC maintains optimal stock for CEMTEC SILHARD – CMCI and is preferred dealer in Dubai and Middle East by many of its customers.
To know more about our wide range of products, Please see our product list.