Primary International Regulation requires that ….
“Where the eyes or body of any person may be exposed to injurious corrosive materials, suitable facilities to quick drenching or flushing of the eyes and body shall be provided within the work area for immediate emergency use.”
We have made a substantial investment in custom-designed test equipment continually updated so that our products are tested to current and conform to National and International standards viz BIS (IS : 10592) , ANSI (Z 358.1 2009), EN (15154 Part 1 & 2) and also meet the UL Certification.
- Height of Shower Head : 2100 mm to 2400mm
- Flow Rate : More than 110 LPM at 30 PSI (2 kg/cm2)
- Diameter of Water Column : 510mm at 1500mm from ground level
- Flow Pattern : Evenly distributed. It gives 50% +/- 10% of water in 400mm dia. circle and 95% of water in 800mm dia. Circle at 700mmbelow shower head.
- Valve Operation : i. Operated within one second or less and stay open
till intentionally closed (stay-open construction)
- The force required to open valve is less than100 N
- Shower Head : Not easily removable or cannot change its direction 7. Material of Construction : Anti-Corrosive materials like galvanized iron, stainless steel, brass, thermoplastic etc.
(II) Eye/Face Wash Fountain
- Height of Eyewash Nozzles : 1000mm +/- 25
- Flow Rate through Nozzles : 25 LPM
- Water Spray Jet from Nozzles : Smooth and not injurious to user
- Height of Spray Jet from Nozzles : 100 mm to 300 mm
- Valve Operation : i. Operate within 1 second or less and stays
open till shut off intentionally keeping user’s hand free for cleaning eyes.
- Force required is less than 100 N.
- Pressure Control : Automatic pressure compensators are used in the nozzles
- Material of Construction : Anti-Corrosive materials like galvanized iron, stainless steel, brass, thermoplastic etc.
License no. CM/L 15989 77 (conforms to ANSI – Z 358.1)