Primary international Regulation require that ….
“ Where the eyes or body of any person may be exposed to injuries corrosive material, suitable facilities
To quick drenching of flushing of the eye and body shall be provided within the work area for immediate
We have made a substantial investment in custom-designed test equipment continually update so that our
Products are tested to current and confirm to national and international standard viz BIS (IS : 10592) ,
ANSI ( Z 358.1 2009), EN (15154 Part 1 & 2) and also meet the UL Certification.
- Height of Eyewash Nozzle : 1000mm +/- 25
- Flow Rate Through Nozzle : 25 LPM
- Water Spray Jet from Nozzle : Smooth and not injurious to to user
- Height of Spray Jet from Nozzle : 100 mm to 300 mm
- Valve Operation : i. Operate within 1 second or less and stays
Open till shut off intentionally keeping user’s
Hand free for cleaning eyes.
: ii. Force required is less than 100 N.
- Pressure Control : Automatic pressure compensator are used in the nozzle
- Material of Construction : Anti-Corrosive material like galvanized iron.
Stainless steel, brass, thermoplastic etc.
- Supply : 1/2inch BSP
Recommended pressure: 30 PSI / 2kg /cm2
- Drain : 1 1/4inch BSP