Pure Polypropylene Sorbent
|Oil absorption capacity L/Kg||139|
|Water absorption capacity L/Kg||0|
|Qty / pallet||16|
Box of x pad 40 x 50CM length perforated 20cm
SF 4 Specification
Feature & Application
- Made from 100% polyethylene
- Modular work floor area
- Liquid dispensing work area
- Can take up to 4 x 205ltr drums
- Compliant with current oil storage regulatory requirements
|Description||Spill Pallet Nestable (4-Drum) Without Drain|
|Dimensions in. (mm)||51 x 51 x 10 (1,295 x 1,295 x 254)|
|Uniformly Dist. Load lbs. (kg)||6,000 (2,722)|
|Containment Capacity gal. (L)||66 (250)|
|Weight lbs. (kg)||80.0 (36.0)|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Large, 66-gallon sump captures leaks and spills from steel or poly drums (4 drum capacity).
- Nestable design allows multiple pallets to be shipped (or stored) in a minimal amount of space.
- 100% polyethylene construction − compatible with a broad range of chemicals, including acids and corrosives.
- Low-profile (10” height) makes drum handling safer and easier.
- 2-way forkliftable − provides easy positioning and relocation.
- Meets SPCC, EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175, and UFC Spill Containment Regulations.